Business Administration Learnership Opportunity At VISA
Visa has an exciting Learnership program that has opened for a 12-month period, intended to up skill unemployed youth.
Learnership - Business Administration Services (NQF Level 4 qualification)
We are looking to have 6 learners join us on this 12 month journey, to acquire the necessary foundational business acumen as well as an introduction to the payments industry.
- Grade 12 / Matric (Maximum Qualification)
- Passed Mathematics/Mathematics literacy or Accounting
- South African Citizen,
- Must be between 18 and 25 years old
- Must not have a permanent employment and/or participated in any other learnership
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment
HOW TO APPLY
- South African Identity document
- Matric/National certificate and statement of results
- Full Curriculum Vitae
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you looking for an opportunity to put your mechanical knowledge and skills to work?
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. If you are due to graduate from any of the below degree's / honours, and are not looking to continue your studies in 2022 then apply today!
The Department would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme.
Most popular opportunities today
Other people were also interested in:
We're on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below.