Varsity College Scholarship Opportunity
Scholarships will be awarded in the areas of Accounting, Commerce, Humanities, Law, IT and Education.
The 2022 Scholarship Programme will consist of two categories of scholarship:
- Excellence Scholarships will be awarded to selected learners who have achieved an average of at least 75% in Grade 11 or 4 subjects (other than Life Orientation) with 80% or more.
- Achiever Scholarships will be awarded to selected learners who have achieved an average of at least 60% in Grade 11 and form part of a household with an income less then R400,000 per annum. Applicants are also required to submit a 600-word motivation with their application.
Only South African citizens may be considered for the ‘Achiever’ Scholarship category.
Grade 11 (or equivalent) results will be the academic achievement considered, unless the applicant has already completed Grade 12 (or equivalent) at the time of application.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligibility for the IIE’s Varsity College Scholarship Programme is limited to ‘first-year’ Full-Time contact, undergraduate students entering a Higher Education Institution for a Higher Education qualification for the first time.
To apply, students must complete and submit the following:
- An IIE Varsity College undergraduate application form, with application payment.
- The Scholarship Programme application form.
- A 600-word motivation using the Scholarship Programme motivation form for ‘Achiever’ applicants only.
- All documentation including academic results and required financial documents to serve as proof of household income, where applicable.
Westfalia Fruit, a leading multinational group suppling fresh fruit and related products to international markets, is currently looking for suitable candidates to be part of the Internship/In-service Training and Graduate Development Programme.
The Learnership Programme will run for a period of 12 months and requires committed individuals who will need to complete both theoretical and workplace practical learning components before they can be awarded their formal qualification.
Most popular opportunities today
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
Other people were also interested in:
The Clicks Group is looking for people to complete a NQF Level 2 Contact Centre Learnership.
The intention of the internship is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and require exposure to the work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience in order to obtain a qualification..