Receptionist Internship Opportunity At Universities of South Africa
Universities South Africa is contributing towards skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience.
It is therefore inviting applications for an Internship Programme that would run for a period of twelve (12) months.
The programme provides an opportunity for unemployed graduates to gain meaningful experience in the labour market.
The position is responsible for managing the front desk and performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support organizational operations.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Qualification should have been obtained in the last 3 years
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Computer literacy to include (Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional attitude and appearance.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should please submit a letter of motivation and their CVs with the names and contact details of at least three traceable referees by close of business on 28 January 2022 to: recruitment(@)usaf.ac.za.
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
People from designated groups, including those with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Universities South Africa reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Key Performance Areas :
- Manage the front desk (i.e. attend to telephones and directing calls to relevant staff and take messages when not available)
- Manage the flow of visitors and direct the visitors
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and other documents
- Ensure reception area is tidy, presentable and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. brochures)
- Perform other administrative duties such as minute taking, filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Co- ordinate meetings and organize catering
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to various sections
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Maintain proper filing of documents and archive documents older than three years
- Performs any ad hoc duties as and when required.
If you have what we’re looking for, you could be part of our diverse graduate training programme within the Manufacturing Division. This is your chance to join a company that is always on the move that is going places that is on the road to the top.
Calling all Recent Matriculants, who for whatsoever reason are currently unable to study full/part time at a University or Recognised Institution. This might the opportunity for you....
Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self-motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and a team player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation.
Gibela Transport Rail invites suitably quailfied, motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our manufacturing site Nigel (Ekurhuleni).
Most popular articles today
Teacher unions are not pleased with the decision made by the Department of Basic Education to stop the teacher incentives policy. The decision was gazetted by Minister Angie Motshekga.
Interviews are part of the recruitment process, and waiting for a response from the company’s recruiter can be stressful. It can be difficult to figure out if you should follow up or move on after your interview.