Finance and Administrative Related Internships At UNISA
x11 Internships are up for grabs for all UNISA students with a 3 years National Diploma or Degree.
APPLICATIONS ARE HEREBY INVITED FROM THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- Unemployed South African Citizens, with no work experience and have completed a UNISA qualification. (3 years National Diploma or Degree) which is equivalent to NQF level 6 and above.
- Age requirement: Not older than 35 years old.
Department of Quality Assurance and Enhancement (DIQAE) and the Academic Quality Assurance and Enhancement Unit (AQAE) x 11
- Diploma in Accounting Science.
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Management.
- Diploma in Administrative Management.
- Diploma in Public Administration and Management.
- Bachelor of Administration.
- Post Grad Diploma in Project Management.
- Computer literacy in respect of office automation packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and interne
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal relations; communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to take initiative; work in a team under constant supervision
- Sense of commitment, responsibility and punctuality
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- The ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of matric certificate, and all other qualifications
- Certified transcript or record on an official letterhead
- Certified copy of South African Identity Book/Card
- One-page motivational letter – why you should be considered for this internship
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity. The SARB actively contributes to addressing scarce and critical skills through this programme.
The Gauteng Provincial Government and the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in partnership with Tshepo 1 Million have exciting short-term work experience opportunities for over 1,400 young graduates in Gauteng.
Most popular articles today
If starting a motivational speaking career is something that you're seriously considering, there are some facts you should know. Trying to break into the motivational speaking field can be extremely difficult.
This years’ schools have inherited problems of previous years. The parliamentary committee will continue with its oversight visit to schools to assess the state of readiness of the basic education department as schools reopen for the 2022 academic year.