Truworths: Various Internships Available
Truworths has various internships on offer. Truworths is one of South Africa's leading fashion retailers looking to hire graduates.
Truworths, one of South Africa's leading fashion retailers, has internships available for graduates. The internships available are:
- Garment Technologist Intern
- IT Intern Support Engineer
- IT Intern Software Developer
GARMENT TECHNOLOGIST INTERN
Based in our Quality Assurance Team, a Garment Technologist Intern is placed on a structured Internship Programme where you would have the opportunity to ensure that the fashionable South African is guaranteed high quality product.
- A Tertiary qualification in Garment Technology, Clothing technology or any other related field
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Assertiveness and influencing ability
- Computer literacy in Excel and Word
IT INTERN SUPPORT ENGINEER
Truworths is looking for IT graduates who aspire to become passionate IT Support Engineers and are eager to learn about technology, support and the business of retail. Be prepared to work with technical issues relating to hardware, software and internal customer service delivery that makes Truworths South Africa’s leading fashion retailer.
- B.Com Information Systems, B.Tech and National Diploma in Information Systems and/or Support Services or any other tertiary qualification related to Information Technology and Support.
- A passion for IT Support Engineering
- Eager to learn about technology, support and the business of retail.
IT INTERN SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Truworths is looking for IT graduates who aspire to become passionate software developers and are eager to learn about technology and the business of retail. Be prepared to work with latest technologies and develop and support the systems that make Truworths South Africa’s leading fashion retailer.
- B.Sc Computer Science, B.Com Information Systems, B.Eng, B.Tech, National Diploma in Software Development or any other tertiary qualification related to Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Passionate about developing software
- Eager to learn about technology and the business of retail
Gibela Transport Rail invites suitably quailfied, motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our manufacturing site Nigel (Ekurhuleni).
If you have what we’re looking for, you could be part of our diverse graduate training programme within the Manufacturing Division. This is your chance to join a company that is always on the move that is going places that is on the road to the top.
Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self-motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and a team player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation.
Calling all Recent Matriculants, who for whatsoever reason are currently unable to study full/part time at a University or Recognised Institution. This might the opportunity for you....
Most popular articles today
The Head Boy of Curro Durbanville High School is rejoicing after winning a category award and $1000 prize money at The Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) held in Atlanta, the USA earlier this month.
School infrastructure problems have been a long-standing challenge within the country's basic education sector. Despite this being the case, the Basic Education Department has recently given an update on the progress made in response to this challenge.
Interviews are part of the recruitment process, and waiting for a response from the company’s recruiter can be stressful. It can be difficult to figure out if you should follow up or move on after your interview.