Toyota SA Motors Bursary 2022
Toyota South Africa Motors bursary fund has been established in an effort to provide support to its communities, specifically to emerging talent who proudly display commitment and excel academically. They believe that such talent belongs there, with them, at Toyota influencing the future of mobility in Africa and beyond.
Toyota recognizes the value of bridging the gap between tertiary education and the world of work. Their vision is not only to contribute financially but to equip successful candidates with workplace experience through vacation work and potential exposure to Toyota's flagship graduate programme.
Accelerate your success by applying for our bursary programme and take the first step towards a promising future. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full-time study in the following fields:
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Science Analytics
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 70% at Tertiary. The matric criteria will be adjusted to a 65% minimum if the tertiary average exceeds 80%
- Combined household income of R750,000 per annum.
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s WhatsApp platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Please carefully read the instructions on the Study Trust Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
Recruitment of unemployed youth to participate in a 12 month EPWP programme.
The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the municipal budget and treasury office.
Most popular opportunities today
The SA Army is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract. The Military Skills Development System is a two-year voluntary service system with the long term goal of rejuvenating and enhancing the SA National Defence Force's deployment capability.
As a technology company, CONLOG is looking for exceptional candidates studying towards relevant qualifications in computer science, engineering, supply chain management, actuarial science and commerce. In addition, they offer students the ability to experience industry first-hand through their vacation work programme.
Calling all Recent Matriculants, who for whatsoever reason are currently unable to study full/part time at a University or Recognised Institution. This might the opportunity for you....
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.