Editorial and Operations Internship Opportunity TikTok
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok. Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company.
The Editorial and operations intern will work with the editorial and operations teams within the content programming team to excavate and amplify content on TikTok.
- Currently enrolled in a degree, graduating in 2023
- Strong English and Zulu skills in both verbal and written;
- Ability to Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets and familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel/PowerPoint);
- A good team player and fast learner;
- Strong interest in digital creators and public figures, understanding the media landscape is a huge plus.
HOW TO APPLY
In this role you will:
- Review in-app content, pull comprehensive data reporting, ideate content ideas and help to guide the content strategy;
- Help to maintain regional master calendars;
- Facilitate day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of issues;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to create concepts for current and future projects.
If you have what we’re looking for, you could be part of our diverse graduate training programme within the Manufacturing Division. This is your chance to join a company that is always on the move that is going places that is on the road to the top.
Calling all Recent Matriculants, who for whatsoever reason are currently unable to study full/part time at a University or Recognised Institution. This might the opportunity for you....
Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self-motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and a team player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation.
Gibela Transport Rail invites suitably quailfied, motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our manufacturing site Nigel (Ekurhuleni).
Most popular articles today
Teacher unions are not pleased with the decision made by the Department of Basic Education to stop the teacher incentives policy. The decision was gazetted by Minister Angie Motshekga.
Interviews are part of the recruitment process, and waiting for a response from the company’s recruiter can be stressful. It can be difficult to figure out if you should follow up or move on after your interview.