Digital Marketing Learnership
Are you a person living with a disability and have a diploma in design-related or PR fields? We have one Digital Marketing learnership for you! You can earn R4000 a month while gaining relevant work experience over 12 months, 100% remote!
Flow Communications is an integrated communications agency that offers top-quality, innovative and integrated communication solutions. They a remote working company, working with the best talent in all fields of communication.
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 12 Months
- Person with disability
- Earn a stipend of R4000 per month
- 2 Positions Available (1x UX Design and 1x Digital Marketing)
- Start Date: January 2022
- Mentorship from Flow Communications during the 12 month learnership
What will you learn?
During the 12 month full-time learnership with Red & Yellow, you will be taught and equipped with all the theory based knowledge that will help you succeed in your role at Flow Communications. You will also be fully mentored by a team member from Flow Communications throughout your journey with Red & Yellow – upon successful completion of your 12 months, you’ll be ready to join the awesome team at Flow Communications!
Digital Marketing Learnership
The role involves seeing projects through from concept to design and interacting with project managers, designers, and strategists to develop creative concepts and executions. Being a solutions-driven hard worker who is passionate about all things design will get you through the day-to-day of completing work consistently that meets brand guidelines and tables
- Proficient with computers and google suite.
- Matric and diploma in design-related fields and/or the communications/PR related fields
- Proof of disability (Drs Note)
- Previous work experience would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with close attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good people, communication and presentation skills
- Solutions driven & Team player
- Must have stable internet connectivity at all times
More about what you'll be doing in the role: Digital Marketing
- Content creation for social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other strategically relevant online properties
- Scheduling and planning social media marketing – creating, managing and growing clients’ online presence organically
- Community management
- Designing and implementing social media/digital marketing strategies to align with client's business goals
- Providing weekly and monthly reports on metrics, using experience and insight to analyse and quantify data, continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Planning paid social media advertising strategies and budgets
- Managing social media paid advertising campaigns; optimise and adjusting as required
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Event coverage – live tweeting, posting Insta stories, Facebook stories, taking photographs for publication across platforms
- Working individually and in a team to solve problems and complete projects
- Communications strategy
- Production and activations
- Filing and backing up of work and keeping track of hours for billing purposes
- Researching and writing content for various clients of Flow Communications
- Liaising with clients
- Media training (as part of training team when required)
- Performing various miscellaneous administrative duties
- Documentation of disability
How To Apply
Applying for this learnership is easy. Follow the steps below:
- Click here to start your application.
- Click on the "Apply Now" pink button.
- Follow the prompts
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity. The SARB actively contributes to addressing scarce and critical skills through this programme.
The Gauteng Provincial Government and the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in partnership with Tshepo 1 Million have exciting short-term work experience opportunities for over 1,400 young graduates in Gauteng.
Most popular articles today
If starting a motivational speaking career is something that you're seriously considering, there are some facts you should know. Trying to break into the motivational speaking field can be extremely difficult.
This years’ schools have inherited problems of previous years. The parliamentary committee will continue with its oversight visit to schools to assess the state of readiness of the basic education department as schools reopen for the 2022 academic year.