Insurance Company - Data and Analytics Intern
Do you have a Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science or related? If so, and you consider yourself a strong communicator with good analytical skills, then this internship is perfect for you!
The role of the YES Intern- D&A is to support the D&A Team by performing effective administration and coding of data warehouse and reporting functions.
Key Areas of Responsibilities (Functions not exhaustive)
- Timely and accurate processing of D&A administrative functions.
- Assisting the D&A Team with data capturing functions.
- Timely and accurate reporting on D&A administration activities, including monthly and ad hoc reporting.
- Ensure data integrity on the data warehouse to ensure accurate record keeping and reporting.
- Be in possession of Grade 12 (matric).
- Be in possession of a Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Computer
- Science or related qualifications.
Knowledge of Microsoft SQL database and scripting. Excel Advanced
Skills and Attributes
Well-developed communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with and in teams.
• Good analytical skills.
• Database design
• Database scripting
• Spreadsheet Advanced
No experience required.
HOW TO APPLY
Applying for this position is simple!
- View and apply for the position by clicking on this link.
- Once you have read through all the information, simply click on "Apply for job" and follow the steps.
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their various branches in South Africa. We have limited positions available, so don’t delay your application!
Most popular articles today
The floods that had swept through parts of the KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape, and Northern Cape this year, added to the school infrastructure backlog facing the Department of Basic Education. But with the department receiving a provincial allocation of R17.5 Billion for infrastructure projects, it has set deadlines to resolve this longstanding issue.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.