Liquid Concepts - Warehouse Assistant (Forklift driver)
A Cape Town start up - Liquid Concepts is looking for a Warehouse Assistant with a Forklift and reach truck license to join their growing team! The ideal candidate should have leadership qualities, with great communication skills.
For more than a decade, Liquid Concepts has been servicing the food and beverage industry with best in class products sourced from all over the world. Liquid Concepts offers a range of unique and diverse service offerings from recipe development, menu customization and in-store activation, training and product supply.
They are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join their growing team!
- Experience in the Warehouse environment
- Code 08 drivers license
- Forklift & reach truck license – REQUIRED
- Computer literate
- Clear criminal record
- Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products.
- Pack, stock, organize and arrange products in the warehouse.
- Process and fill customer orders.
- Loading, transporting and delivering orders to clients.
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Dependability and strong work ethic
- Adaptability and flexibility
HOW TO APPLY
Applying for this position is simple!
- View and apply for the position by clicking on this link.
- Once you have read through all the information, simply click on "Apply for this job" and follow the steps.
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity. The SARB actively contributes to addressing scarce and critical skills through this programme.
The Gauteng Provincial Government and the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in partnership with Tshepo 1 Million have exciting short-term work experience opportunities for over 1,400 young graduates in Gauteng.
Most popular articles today
If starting a motivational speaking career is something that you're seriously considering, there are some facts you should know. Trying to break into the motivational speaking field can be extremely difficult.
This years’ schools have inherited problems of previous years. The parliamentary committee will continue with its oversight visit to schools to assess the state of readiness of the basic education department as schools reopen for the 2022 academic year.