TCM Academy Learnership and Internship Programme
TCM Academy has an exciting opportunity for unemployed individuals where candidates will be up skilled in the following: Technical Support NQF 4 Learnership, Systems Support NQF 5 Learnership and Internship Programme.
The purpose of the qualification/learnership is to develop learners with the requisite competencies against the skills profile for the systems support career path. The overarching aim is to develop a broader base of skilled ICT professionals to underpin economic growth. Successful completion of this programme results in an MICT SETA registered qualification.
The following positions are available:
- I.T Systems Support - NQF5 Learnership
- I.T Internship Programme
- Aimed at developing youth OF ALL RACES in the IT sector
- Must not be enrolled for any other internship or learnership at the time of application for this one.
- Must be willing to commit to complete the 12-month Programme.
- Must be willing to participate in all learning and work experience required by the Programme.
- Must be available to start on short notice
- Must be willing to relocate to Gauteng
The candidate must possess the below qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Ability to adapt to new environments
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team Work
- Learning and researching
To apply, please fill in the Candidate Application form below and prepare to upload the following documents:
- Recently updated CV
- Recently certified copy of your ID
- Recently certified copies of your qualifications
An internship with Shoprite will provide you with the perfect opportunity to gain broad learning experiences. So, if you’re interested in expanding your skills and experience while actively contributing in a dynamic environment, we’d love to meet you!
Most popular articles today
Online applications for boarding school admissions to Gauteng schools will open when learners return from their winter holidays. If you will be applying for admission to boarding schools, here's what you need to know.
A youth-led organisation prides itself in the achievements of one of its programmes that was introduced to primary school learners. Since its initial launch during the lockdown period, the lives of learners have improved.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.