Takealot.com Bursary Programme 2022
Takealot.com wants to create a talent pipeline of developers to enter their graduate programme. Their bursaries therefore come with a work back obligation and vacation work.
The Takealot Group contributes to skills development in the Information Technology, Computer Science and
Computer Engineering sector through funding bursaries for deserving candidates who are South African citizens studying at public South African institutions towards relevant degree programmes.
The company simultaneously wants to create a talent pipeline of developers to enter their graduate programme. Their bursaries therefore come with a work back obligation and vacation work.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Applicants must be in their final undergraduate or Hons or B Tech year next year specialising in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Applicants must be available for consideration for a position in the takealot.com graduate programme in the subsequent year.
- Applicants must be available to work for takealot.com during vacation and upon graduation.
- The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are academic potential and motivation for a career with takealot.com.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above for their undergraduate degree and in the latest examinations (mid-year / June).
- Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- Successful candidates will have fun, work hard, take ownership, be able to work in teams to create solutions, and be open to direct feedback and innovative ideas on where they can improve.
- Takealot.com is looking for people who are short on ego and high on output, who are doers and not only thinkers, and who love what they do and what they are creating.
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s WhatsApp platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Please carefully read the instructions on the StudyTrust Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
Recruitment of unemployed youth to participate in a 12 month EPWP programme.
The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the municipal budget and treasury office.
Most popular opportunities today
At Amazon, they are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, they need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The Amazon Recruitment Bursary was launched in 2018 by Amazon Development Centre (South Africa) for people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Toyota South Africa Motors bursary fund has been established in an effort to provide support to its communities, specifically to emerging talent who proudly display commitment and excel academically. They believe that such talent belongs there, with them, at Toyota influencing the future of mobility in Africa and beyond.
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.