Students For A Better Future Scholarship 2022
Are you ready to join the premier high school scholarship? The time is here: double-check that you have all your documents in-hand and that you meet the criteria when you click Apply!
Students for a Better Future (SBF) gives students with academic promise, character, and grit the opportunity to excel in South Africa’s best high schools, universities and academic institutions through comprehensive scholarships, and to ultimately embark on a dynamic career path and a fulfilling life journey.
SBF provides high school scholarships and then these high school scholarship recipients are given an opportunity to benefit from the SBF post-school scholarship for University.
To apply, the learner must:
- Be in Gr. 6 in 2020.
- Be born on or after 1 January 2008.
- 70% aggregate in Gr. 5 final exams and Gr. 6 term 1 assessments.
- 70% min for Maths in Gr. 5 final exam and Gr. 6 term 1 assessments.
- 70% min for English in Gr. 5 final exam and Gr. 6 term 1 assessments.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Stay within 30 kilometres of the SBF Newlands Office.
To apply, make sure you have the following documents ready and in-hand:
- Grade 5 Final Report.
- Grade 6 Term 1 Report.
- Applicant’s Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Study Visa if not South African.
- Both parents’/guardians’ ID copies with valid Visa / Proof Residency if not South African citizens.
- Both parents’/guardians’ proof of income (most recent payslip plus one of the following: employment letter or unemployment affidavit or self-employment affidavit.
If you have all your documents ready, and the learner meets the entrance requirements, CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
SBF Scholarships for high school learners cover tuition fees and provide an allowance for uniform, books, stationery, sports equipment and school trips.
SBF Scholarships for University includes:
- Financial Support
- One-on-one Coaching
- Psychosocial Support And Mentorship
- Academic Coaching
- Strategic Coaching With Partners And Stakeholders
- Alumni Programme
The SBF Post-Secondary Programme is only available to SBF Scholars i.e scholars who have received scholarships from SBF in high school.
An internship with Shoprite will provide you with the perfect opportunity to gain broad learning experiences. So, if you’re interested in expanding your skills and experience while actively contributing in a dynamic environment, we’d love to meet you!
Flavius Mareka TVET College seeks qualifying candidates for their Electrical and Plumber apprenticeship programme.
Most popular articles today
The Department of Arts and Culture has proposed that Dance and Theatre be integrated into the school curriculum as subjects, in hopes that it sparks learners interests to pursue jobs in the sector.
Physical graduation ceremonies at the University of South Africa (Unisa) are scheduled to begin in the upcoming week after several postponements over the previous few months. The ceremony location and start time of each ceremony are arranged as detailed below.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.