HR Contract Database Opportunity At STATS SA
You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required.
People of every racial group, the youth as well as females from all areas are encouraged to register.
- Contract employment opportunities exist in different provinces and districts nationwide.
- An employment contract stipulating duration, job content, remuneration and other conditions, will be provided when opportunities for such contract employment arise.
- Those that will be employed and are issued with work tools, will be paid after the tools have been returned.
Opportunities for contract employment usually arise as outlined below
- Fieldwork/Data Collection
- Data capturing
- Data processing
- Clerical and administrative
- have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply:
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Applicants who are invited for training/competency exercise will be required to submit certified copies of ID, matric certificates and driver’s license where applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
- Walk-ins applications will not be allowed due to COVID.
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity. The SARB actively contributes to addressing scarce and critical skills through this programme.
The Gauteng Provincial Government and the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in partnership with Tshepo 1 Million have exciting short-term work experience opportunities for over 1,400 young graduates in Gauteng.
Most popular articles today
If starting a motivational speaking career is something that you're seriously considering, there are some facts you should know. Trying to break into the motivational speaking field can be extremely difficult.
This years’ schools have inherited problems of previous years. The parliamentary committee will continue with its oversight visit to schools to assess the state of readiness of the basic education department as schools reopen for the 2022 academic year.