HR Contract Database Opportunity At STATS SA
You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required.
People of every racial group, the youth as well as females from all areas are encouraged to register.
- Contract employment opportunities exist in different provinces and districts nationwide.
- An employment contract stipulating duration, job content, remuneration and other conditions, will be provided when opportunities for such contract employment arise.
- Those that will be employed and are issued with work tools, will be paid after the tools have been returned.
Opportunities for contract employment usually arise as outlined below
- Fieldwork/Data Collection
- Data capturing
- Data processing
- Clerical and administrative
- have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply:
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Applicants who are invited for training/competency exercise will be required to submit certified copies of ID, matric certificates and driver’s license where applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
- Walk-ins applications will not be allowed due to COVID.
Gibela Transport Rail invites suitably quailfied, motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our manufacturing site Nigel (Ekurhuleni).
If you have what we’re looking for, you could be part of our diverse graduate training programme within the Manufacturing Division. This is your chance to join a company that is always on the move that is going places that is on the road to the top.
Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self-motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and a team player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation.
Calling all Recent Matriculants, who for whatsoever reason are currently unable to study full/part time at a University or Recognised Institution. This might the opportunity for you....
Most popular articles today
The Head Boy of Curro Durbanville High School is rejoicing after winning a category award and $1000 prize money at The Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) held in Atlanta, the USA earlier this month.
School infrastructure problems have been a long-standing challenge within the country's basic education sector. Despite this being the case, the Basic Education Department has recently given an update on the progress made in response to this challenge.
Interviews are part of the recruitment process, and waiting for a response from the company’s recruiter can be stressful. It can be difficult to figure out if you should follow up or move on after your interview.