Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Programme 2021
Would you want in on securing investments that will power Africa’s move to sustainable energy? Apply apply for Standard Universal Banker Trainee Programme.
Universal Banker Trainee Programme
You will have rare opportunity to work on interesting projects and live case studies, build valuable networks across the Bank and most importantly, embark on a fantastic learning journey that will help shape your future career!
Job ID: 52737
Country: South Africa
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- FAIS qualification and experience
- 1-2 Years Personal and Business Banking experience
- Discloses to customers that he/she is acting under supervision along with other relevant FAIS disclosures, and ensures business processes are followed to ensure the customer receives this in writing.
- Manages the risks associated with new accounts, mandates and specimen signatures (physical branch only) by adhering to risk and compliance requirements (e.g., use of online fingerprint verification, scanning at source, eSign, etc.).
- Opens new accounts (including on-boarding), transfers, amends and closes accounts according to laid down procedures (e.g., confirmation of employment, completes AML mandatory fields, etc.).
- Ensures that customers are fully informed of their rights and obligations to the bank in accordance with the Code of Banking Practice.
- Gathers and completes accurate data for the opening of loan accounts (e.g., secured and unsecured) and granting of facilities.
- Refers matters outside scoring criteria, with the appropriate information, to the Credit Evaluation Manager for further investigation.
- Understands a customer’s conduct on an account by reading bank statements, verifying the income and expenditure and reading and interpreting of scorecards
HOW TO APPLY
All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations.
We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process.
Unfortunately this opportunity is now closed.
Skye Distribution (Pty) Ltd is looking to hire suitably qualified graduates with a passion for fashion and brands to join the below teams. Get your career off to a good start with a 12-month Internship programme.
Communications internship opportunity is available at the National Nuclear Regulator. The Communications and Stakeholder Relations department provides multi-disciplinary communication support services for internal and external communications.
The Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings and Infrastructure Programme (EEPBIP) aims to employ a South African graduate for the purpose of an internship.
Most popular opportunities today
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.