Spar Calling Unemployed Graduates
The SPAR Group Ltd, are currently recruiting for Graduate Intern Trainees to join their dynamic team.
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates by providing an on-the-job workplace experience programme aligned to the graduate's field of study.
The programme will run over a period of 12 consecutive months.
The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business.
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma.
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have ambition to learn.
- Be able to organise own transport to get to work and back.
Must have completed one of the following qualifications (3-year or 4year Diploma or Degree) :
- HR - Industrial Psychology or Labour ( Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics - Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing - Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance - Accounting
- I.T - Information Systems
- Retail Ops - Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It - Supply Chain Management
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly note: All applications are to be submitted through the Careers Site and Pnet. Please refrain from calling the Distribution Centre (DC) or emailing applications directly.
Would you like to develop your career at one of the country's top banking groups? We’re working to grow potential for young people throughout Africa. And with a Standard Bank Group Learnership, yours could know no limits.
News24 is seeking an ambitious and dynamic multimedia journalist intern to join our team in Johannesburg.
Most popular articles today
Civil society groups such as, Equal Education have called for key changes to be made to the Basic Education Law Amendment Bill to ensure that schools have safe and workable policies that protect learners’ basic rights.
Mid-year university examinations have been halted due to protests at the Umlazi Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) campus. The university’s executive held a meeting to come up with solutions.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.