Spar Graduate Opportunity
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates by providing an on-the-job workplace experience programme aligned to the graduate's field of study. The programme will run over a period of 12 consecutive months.
Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma.
Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
Must have good communication skills.
Must have ambition to learn.
Be able to organise own transport to get to work and back.
Must have completed one of the following qualifications (3-year or 4year Diploma or Degree) :
- HR - Industrial Psychology or Labour ( Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics - Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing - Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance - Accounting
- I.T - Information Systems
- Retail Ops - Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It - Supply Chain Management
- Engage In Hands-On Methods Of Learning With Niagara College
- Be A Part Of One Of The UK's Most Prestigious Institutions With The University Of Bristol
- Minerva University - Nurturer Of Critical Wisdom For Global Leaders
- The University Of Kent Is Committed To The Transformative Power Of Education And Research
- Bangor University - An Institution Steeped In History With A Strong Sense Of Community
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
Are you looking for a career opportunity with an organisation whose values you can live by? INTEGRITY, INNOVATION, TEAMWORK, COMMITMENT and EXCELLENCE.
Do you have Matric with Mathematics and Science? AECI Is seeking suitable candidates to participate in their Learnership Programme.
Are you a graduate that is seeking an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your field of study? Has it been your aspiration to work for one of South Africa’s leading retail companies, PEP, known for its amazing culture, friendliness and innovation?
Most popular articles today
Annually, New York City’s Fordham University hosts South African students, for a 6-week course in Emerging Markets and Country Risk Analysis programme. Siphesihle Sitole, a young girl from Soweto was selected for this programme raising the South African flag high globally.
After storms and fires, a Mpumalanga school is being left in ruins. Learners at the school have not been in class for months and parents are desperate.
Do you have a Project Management interview coming up? Below is a list of Project Management interview questions that can help you prepare for your interview.
As students and their parents look ahead to 2023, it is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. Will you be able to study or work towards a qualification? What are the options? If you can, how much will it cost, and can you afford it?