SAPS Police Act Vacancies Available
The South African Police Service hereby invites the unemployed to apply for jobs that are available at across the country in the different provincial police services.
The SA Police Service has vacancies at many different provincial police services across the country. You can apply for work at the local police service in your province or at a province that you wish to move to.
he SAPS offers careers in various fields. If you join the SAPS you can either become a police official or a civilian employee. Police officials are employed in terms of the South African
Police Service Act, 1995 (Act No 68 of 1995). Civilian employees are employed in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 (Act No 103 of 1994). Most functional Police Officials are directly involved in preventing, combating or investigating crime. The other Police officials and civilian personnel carry out support functions.
HOW TO APPLY
- Only the official application form (available on the SAPS website and at SAPS recruitment offices) will be accepted.
- The Z83 previously utilized will no longer be accepted.
- All instructions on the application form must be adhered to.
- Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Due to current lockdown restrictions, uncertified copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate and all educational qualifications obtained together with academic record thereof will be accepted, service certificates of previous employers stating the occupation and proof of relevant experience in the field of the post. Certified copies will be obtained during the course of the selection process
- Qualifications submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 as applicable to the post environment.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
Government Communication and Information System would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship programme in the 2021/2023 financial year. The internship is meant to provide work exposure to eight (8) graduates for a period of twenty four (24) months.
If #FeesMustFall made an impression on you, and you're still looking to make a difference then your values will be perfectly aligned with this company. Feenix is looking for a Student Support Intern to assist with the execution of student support activities.
The purpose is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and requires In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification.
Most popular opportunities today
Calling all talented students who are currently studying within the Information Technology (IT) field. Are you looking to major in Computer Science, Computer & Software Engineering, Information Technology, Game Design or Informatics at Bachelors / Honours / Masters / Doctorate level?
Medirite offers an exciting learnership programme to qualify as a Pharmacist’s Assistant.
Online publishing specialists Portal Publishing are recruiting writers for the internship programme. If you have a strong desire to write, with a particular focus on helping young people with education and training advice, this is for you. There is also one permanent job available for a graduate Journalist.
Other people were also interested in:
2x fixed term vacancies exists for an unemployed person for the above position at Life Entabeni Hospital. The successful candidate will contribute to effective functioning and co-ordination of the Pharmacy and will report to the Senior Pharmacist and the Tutor.
Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a mining learnership to apply