SABT Apprenticeship Programme 2021
As part of South African Bulk Terminals’ (SABT) Skills Development Strategy, SABT will be embarking on an Apprenticeship programme for Unemployed Youth.
Youth to be trained in the following trades:
- Boilermaking (X2)
- Electrical (X2)
- Mechanical Fitter (X2)
- Completed/ certificated N2 with relevant trade theory (as a minimum)
- Good communication skills (English written & oral)
- Must be unemployed and not concurrently enrolled on any other learnership/ apprenticeship/ work experience programme
- Must have Technical interest and enthusiasm to become an artisan
- Previous work experience will be advantageous
- Be able to travel to the training centre and the workplace for the entire duration of the 36-month programme
- Be willing to go under an assessment process prior to selection
- Be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination
- Must be a team player with a good attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be a South African Youth (under the age of 35)
- Be a South African citizen with an ID
- Must be physically fit
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, applicants must submit the following:
- Fully completed and signed application form (attached hereto)
- Covering Letter indicating application for the Apprenticeship
- Curriculum Vitae – not more than 3 pages, in MS Word / PDF format
- Certified copy of theory certificate/s and other qualifications, if any
- Certified copy of identity document
- Certified proof of residence
- NB: Applicants with fraudulent information and/or documents will be disqualified
Closing date for applications: 28 May 2021 @ 23:59HRS
Applications to be submitted to email@example.com with the code APPIE2021 quoted in the subject line.
The Sarah Baartman District Municipality has embarked on a drive to provide graduates with certain experience, to help them become employable.
Department of Transport and Public Works invites unemployed youth to apply for construction-related learnership opportunities
Most popular opportunities today
The Survey Intern receives theoretical and practical training, actively learns and performs assigned basic duties, under close guidance, to develop a good foundation and understanding of the tasks with the end goal to be able to independently fulfil the assigned duties.
Absa, one of South Africa’s largest banks is welcoming 20 passionate youth around South Africa to join a remote Digital Marketing Learnership. If you’ve got an interest in all things social media, marketing and designing digital strategies for brands, this is for you! Ready to get your Africanacity on? Apply Now.
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.