Marketing And Finance Internship At Skye Distribution
Skye Distribution (Pty) Ltd is looking to hire suitably qualified graduates with a passion for fashion and brands to join the below teams. Get your career off to a good start with a 12-month Internship programme.
- Relevant Diploma or Degree (You must have completed the following qualification(s) to apply):
- Marketing Management, Financial Accounting
- IT / Computer Science
- Business Management / Administration
- Clothing Management/Fashion and Textile/Fashion Design
- Human Resources
- Applicants must be between 18 and 25 years’ old.
- Ability to manage change.
- Be willing to commit for 12 months.
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the internship agreement.
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the internship programme.
- Undertake all learning conscientiously.
- Not currently enrolled in any formal full-time studies
- Should not have be employed in any internship programmes in the past.
HOW TO APPLY
Opportunity closes 22 June 2021. Hurry and apply today!
Mintek’s Undergraduate and Postgraduate Bursary Programmes are one of the ways in which they ensure that the most talented, well trained and highly skilled technical people are able to study further. Many of their graduates join Mintek as employees, ensuring that Mintek’s operational, research and development needs are met.
Our 24-month Internship Programme offers graduates opportunities to enhance skills and gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their qualifications.
Calling all Recent Matriculants, who for whatsoever reason are currently unable to study full/part time at a University or Recognised Institution. This might the opportunity for you....
The Military Skills Development System is the main training programme for young people who want to join the SA military. The two year programme is an excellent opportunity to serve in uniform over a period of two years. It includes full training and support in the chosen occupation in one of the arms of the military. The SA Navy are recruiting for submariners and divers - then in a separate programme are recruiting Combat, Engineering, Technical and Support staff.
Most popular opportunities today
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.