Silo Auto Body (TWK) Apprenticeship Programme 2021
Silo Auto Body, part of TWK Motors, has the following vacancy available: Apprentice (Automotive Body Repairer) at Ermelo, Mpumalanga.
Apprentice (Automotive Body Repairer)
Location: Ermelo, Mpumalanga
Qualifications and Skills
Matric / Grade 12 or N2 with the following subjects:
- Mathematics / Technical Mathematics
- Physical Science / Technical Sciences
- Mechanical Technology
- Engineering Graphics & Design
- Computer literate
- Drivers license
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the training plan for the apprenticeship
- Perform duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies in the training plan
- As instructed, undertake and attend any training or assessment related to the training plan
- Keep the training record (logbook) in possession, and produce it to the employer and/or training provider, when requested
- Acknowledge that all workplace instructions and other material that comes into the apprentice's possession, as a result of the training, remains the property of the employer
- Obey all workplace Health & Safety and code of conduct workplace rules
HOW TO APPLY
Division Silo Auto Body
Minimum experience Entry Level
Company primary industry Automotive
The Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings and Infrastructure Programme (EEPBIP) aims to employ a South African graduate for the purpose of an internship.
Department of Transport and Public Works invites unemployed youth to apply for construction-related learnership opportunities
Most popular opportunities today
For the past 19 years, the Thuthuka Bursary has funded academically talented African and Coloured learners and students who want to become chartered accountants [CAs(SA)]. If you are one of them, don’t delay applications for the 2022 intake have just opened.
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.