Sibanye Stillwater Learnership Opportunities
Sibanye-Stillwater Academy invites all candidates interested in engaging in an Engineering Learnership to apply.
Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to supervise safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
- Applicants must have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate with Pure Mathematics and English, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme
- Applicants must achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants who have the highest aggregate for Pure Mathematics and English in grade 12
- Applicants who have completed a higher education qualification in mining (BSc Degree or Diploma)
- Applicants who achieve an evaluation outcome score of 5 or higher
HOW TO APPLY
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- Application Forms can be obtained from Sibanye-Stillwater website and intranet
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
An internship with Shoprite will provide you with the perfect opportunity to gain broad learning experiences. So, if you’re interested in expanding your skills and experience while actively contributing in a dynamic environment, we’d love to meet you!
Flavius Mareka TVET College seeks qualifying candidates for their Electrical and Plumber apprenticeship programme.
Most popular articles today
Online applications for boarding school admissions to Gauteng schools will open when learners return from their winter holidays. If you will be applying for admission to boarding schools, here's what you need to know.
A youth-led organisation prides itself in the achievements of one of its programmes that was introduced to primary school learners. Since its initial launch during the lockdown period, the lives of learners have improved.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.