Sibanye Stillwater Learnership Opportunities
Sibanye-Stillwater Academy invites all candidates interested in engaging in an Engineering Learnership to apply.
Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to supervise safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
- Applicants must have a minimum Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational certificate with Pure Mathematics and English, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate programme
- Applicants must achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Applicants who have the highest aggregate for Pure Mathematics and English in grade 12
- Applicants who have completed a higher education qualification in mining (BSc Degree or Diploma)
- Applicants who achieve an evaluation outcome score of 5 or higher
HOW TO APPLY
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- Application Forms can be obtained from Sibanye-Stillwater website and intranet
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
- The University Of Kent Is Committed To The Transformative Power Of Education And Research
- Bangor University - An Institution Steeped In History With A Strong Sense Of Community
- Get The Full University Experience At Bournemouth University
- Study Liberal Arts At Belmont Abbey College
- IE University - Shaping The People Who Will Go On To Shape The World
Openserve is seeking the right candidates to fill the12 Months CoE Masters & PhD Post graduate programme.
South African National Parks (SANParks) is the leading conservation authority in all national parks, responsible for 3 751 113 hectares of protected land in 20 national parks. It draws its mandate from the National Environmental Management: Protected Areas Act, Act 57 of 2003.
Most popular articles today
Women's month is a time to celebrate women and the contributions they've made in society. The contributions made by women in the teaching sector have been in the spotlight as the month continues to unfold.
The University of the Western Cape (UWC) has launched its first coding and robotics club during National Science Week. The club aims to impact many learners and increase knowledge and participation in science and technology.
As students and their parents look ahead to 2023, it is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. Will you be able to study or work towards a qualification? What are the options? If you can, how much will it cost, and can you afford it?
Learnerships are work-based learning programmes consisting of both theory and practical elements that give you an opportunity to gain work experience. If you are interested in joining in the police force, you might want to consider applying for the South African Police Services (SAPS) learnership programme.