Sibanye Stillwater Learnership Programme 2022
A limited number of positions are being offered to local community and labour sending areas for a full time study and Learnership opportunity in line with the Sibanye-Stillwater’s business needs
Beneficiaries of the Leaner Official A-Stream Career opportunity will receive a bursary and practical exposure (Learnership) on a full employment package with company benefits aligned with Sibanye-Stillwater Learner Official Scheme.
All tuition fees and books will be provided for by Sibanye-Stillwater.
- Have a grade 12 Certificate with minimum English 5(60%+), Mathematics 5 (60%+), and Physical Science 5 (60%+)
- Possess University Acceptance with an APS of 23 (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently still studying)
- Not currently be busy or have completed prior University studies
- Reside in Driefontein Labour sending Area or local community
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatever reason
- Distinctions in Mathematics and Physical Science
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment
- Prospective candidates will be required to complete workplace orientation and underground exposure visits as part of the selection process
- Applicants must upload proof of residence, CV and certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act
Westfalia Fruit, a leading multinational group suppling fresh fruit and related products to international markets, is currently looking for suitable candidates to be part of the Internship/In-service Training and Graduate Development Programme.
The Learnership Programme will run for a period of 12 months and requires committed individuals who will need to complete both theoretical and workplace practical learning components before they can be awarded their formal qualification.
Most popular opportunities today
Metropolitan Life is launching a Graduate Development Programme to place graduate trainees in business related disciplines. The position offers the opportunity to graduates who are keen to gain a broad understanding of the insurance industry and work across our various business units.
The South African Police Service together with SASSETA hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for participation in a twelve (12) months’ Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship in the Divisions and Component.
Qualifying applicants will be exposed to the full spectrum of day-to-day activities that occur within a retail centre. By the end of the Graduate programme, the successful individual will be able to share solid knowledge about their experience.
Other people were also interested in:
The Clicks Group is looking for people to complete a NQF Level 2 Contact Centre Learnership.
The intention of the internship is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and require exposure to the work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience in order to obtain a qualification..