Sibanye Stillwater Engineering Learnership Programme 2022
A limited number of positions are being offered to local community and labour sending areas for a full time study and Learnership opportunity in line with the Sibanye-Stillwater’s business needs
Beneficiaries of the Leaner Official A-Stream Career opportunity will receive practical exposure (Learnership) on a full employment package with company benefits aligned with Sibanye-Stillwater Learner Official Scheme.
Plater/ Welder Level-3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Plating & Structural Steel Drawings, N2 Platers Trade Theory.
Diesel Mechanic Level-3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Diesel Trade Theory, and N2 Engineering Drawings.
Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above-mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made.
Be recommended based on interview outcomes
Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment
- Prospective candidates will be required to complete workplace orientation and underground exposure visits as part of the selection process
- Applicants must upload proof of residence, CV and certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity. The SARB actively contributes to addressing scarce and critical skills through this programme.
The Gauteng Provincial Government and the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in partnership with Tshepo 1 Million have exciting short-term work experience opportunities for over 1,400 young graduates in Gauteng.
Most popular articles today
If starting a motivational speaking career is something that you're seriously considering, there are some facts you should know. Trying to break into the motivational speaking field can be extremely difficult.
This years’ schools have inherited problems of previous years. The parliamentary committee will continue with its oversight visit to schools to assess the state of readiness of the basic education department as schools reopen for the 2022 academic year.