Shoprite Various Internships 2021
At Shoprite a wide range of in-store positions are also available in our continent-wide operations, including food, furniture and fast-food retailing.
Shoprite Internship Programmes 2021
- Buyers Assistant - Foods Buying
- Stock Replenisher
Location: South Africa, Western Cape, Brackenfell
- Grade 12 Tertiary qualification in Office Management or similar - advantageous
- Degree in Supply Chain or relevant (Desirable)
- Office administration or data capturing Customer service Previous experience as a Buyers Assistant - advantageous
- 2 years experience in the supply chain.
Knowledge and Skills
- Product knowledge will be advantageous.
- Computer Literacy - MS Office, especially Excel - Pivot Tables
- SAP Knowledge is Essential
- Knowledge of Buying systems
- Google Suite and/or related systems
- Verbal and written Communication Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Typing skills
- Attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Shoprite is an equal opportunity employer.
We endeavour to provide feedback to all candidates whenever possible, however, if you don't hear from us in 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is a branch of the Gauteng Department of Education that aims to promote skills development in Gauteng. GCRA is inviting all qualified applicants who are residents of Gauteng as well as unemployed students to apply for its bursary program.
Most popular articles today
The Department of Basic Education is now in the middle of marking 2020's matric exam scripts. Though there has been many concerns concerning marking during a pandemic, the Department has now spoken on what will happen should marking become a superspreader event.
The Academy Training Group (ATG) is a private training institution that was established in 1997. ATG has been providing a reliable service in the education and training industry. The academy is registered with the Department of Higher Education (DHET). ATG’s main purpose is to provide a comprehensive training service by providing training and knowledge at a professional level. All lecturers at the academy are fully equipped and qualified with the relevant qualifications.
The Director-General of the Department of Basic Education, Mathanzima Mweli, is concerned when it comes to social distancing not being undertaken at a Limpopo marking centre.