Shoprite Internship Programme
An internship with Shoprite will provide you with the perfect opportunity to gain broad learning experiences. So, if you’re interested in expanding your skills and experience while actively contributing in a dynamic environment, we’d love to meet you!
The Shoprite Group is Africa’s largest fast-moving consumer goods retailer with over 24 million customers and more than 2 800 outlets.
We’re offering an exciting opportunity for an internship.
Understanding web development concepts, design and user experience are important skills in successfully managing a best-practice corporate website, which is the main communication platform to providers of capital and other stakeholders influencing corporate reputation and business decisions.
- Grade 12 – Essential Degree/Diploma - Advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a managerial position.
- Knowledge and experience in the management of inventory, buying, staff, merchandising and costs and profitability of a business.
- Understanding of the FMCG environment and related legislation will be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO TRAINEE MANAGER - Brits
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TRAINEE MANAGER - Calvinia
- The University Of Kent Is Committed To The Transformative Power Of Education And Research
- Bangor University - An Institution Steeped In History With A Strong Sense Of Community
- IE University - Shaping The People Who Will Go On To Shape The World
- Northumbria University Newcastle Has A Global Outlook And Well-Known Reputation
- University Of Manitoba - Where Imagination And Action Collide
Are you a graduate seeking an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your field of study? Has it been your aspiration to work for one of South Africa’s leading retail companies, PEP, known for its amazing culture, friendliness and innovation?
Bidvest International Logistics has an opportunity for PWD (People living with disabilities) Learners to join the learnership programme.
Most popular articles today
After storms and fires, a Mpumalanga school is being left in ruins. Learners at the school have not been in class for months and parents are desperate.
Are you not sure which career direction you should take after matric? We asked the experts for some advice.
As students and their parents look ahead to 2023, it is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. Will you be able to study or work towards a qualification? What are the options? If you can, how much will it cost, and can you afford it?
Learnerships are work-based learning programmes consisting of both theory and practical elements that give you an opportunity to gain work experience. If you are interested in joining in the police force, you might want to consider applying for the South African Police Services (SAPS) learnership programme.