PostDoctoral Research Fellowship Positions At SMU
The incumbents will be responsible to conduct research on an approved research niche under the supervision of an Established Researcher.
SMU is inviting postdoctoral fellowship positions in the following schools
- School of Health Care Sciences – HIV/AIDS and older persons, decolonization and Mental Health
- School of Pharmacy – Public health aspects of vaccinology, including antimicrobial stewardship
- School of Science and Technology – Biochemistry (Medicinal Plants / phytochemistry) and Physics (Condensed Matter Physics: Nanomaterials synthesis and characterization).
- School of Medicine – Microbiology (immunology)
- South African citizen/ permanent South African residency, strong publication track record and experienced in postgraduates supervision
- Duration of the postdoctoral award is 2 years
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send an application letter, full curriculum vitae with a list of publications, certified copy of ID/ passport and a two-page summary of research interest.
The Faculty of Veterinary Science is offering a wonderful opportunity for Junior Veterinarians who want to gain more experience as an Intern in the Equine Clinic and learn from the best specialists.
Most popular opportunities today
If #FeesMustFall made an impression on you, and you're still looking to make a difference then your values will be perfectly aligned with this company. Feenix is looking for a Student Support Intern to assist with the execution of student support activities.
The Nampak Graduate Programme aims to provide support to the Nampak Group talent pipeline by developing future young talent for Leadership and Specialist roles within their business.
Graduate Trainees will be coached and mentored by technical experts in their respective fields whilst gaining exposure in a dynamic manufacturing environment. The development will be based on formal and informal training with adequate participation in exciting projects.
Other people were also interested in:
Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a mining learnership to apply
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is a branch of the Gauteng Department of Education that aims to promote skills development in Gauteng. GCRA is inviting all qualified applicants who are residents of Gauteng as well as unemployed students to apply for its bursary program.