SARB Graduate Development Programme 2021
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Graduate Development Programme for 2021.
Graduate Development Programme 2021
- have completed a postgraduate degree
- have attained an average of over 65% in your final year
- have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking
- have a proven track record of academic excellence
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- are a South African citizen
- are a curious and keen learner.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested parties are invited to apply online via
- All available vacancies will be visible.
- Please follow the links: Work@SARB>Current vacancies.
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
- Please include a copy of your transcript and your identity document with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and security clearance as part of the selection process.
Are you dedicated to world development and want to gain practical experience to complement your studies? The Africa FSH is looking for an Intern to provide economic support to the private sector development and engagement team of the Hub.
If you reside in the JTG District we have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine and discover all about surface mining and mobile equipment in a six-month’s Mining Learnership enrichment programme.
Anglo American have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team. The internship Programme provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The programme will run for a period of 24 months.
Premier’s Advancement of Youth Programme is now open for applications. ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MATRICULATED IN 2020 IN THE WESTERN CAPE
Most popular opportunities today
Bursaries are available to top achievers studying towards BSc or BTech qualifications in the field of Civil or Mechanical Engineering.