SARB Graduate Development Programme 2021
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Graduate Development Programme for 2021.
Graduate Development Programme 2021
- have completed a postgraduate degree
- have attained an average of over 65% in your final year
- have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking
- have a proven track record of academic excellence
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- are a South African citizen
- are a curious and keen learner.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested parties are invited to apply online via
- All available vacancies will be visible.
- Please follow the links: Work@SARB>Current vacancies.
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
- Please include a copy of your transcript and your identity document with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and security clearance as part of the selection process.
The Survey Intern receives theoretical and practical training, actively learns and performs assigned basic duties, under close guidance, to develop a good foundation and understanding of the tasks with the end goal to be able to independently fulfil the assigned duties.
Most popular opportunities today
Khanyisa Inanda Seminary Community Projects ( KICP ) invite distance education Bachelor of Education students currently in their first or second year of study to apply for its teachers internship opportunity.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.