Sappi Internship Ngodwana Supply Chain (SES) 2021
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Supply Chain.
This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
Supply Chain Intern 2021
This role will report into the Supply Chain Manager.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Data capturing, track and trace and excel reporting
- Customer/Sales offices/ Service provider communications and relations management
- Office/reporting administration work
- Export shipment execution from order to arrival confirmation at destination
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Freight management /Clearing and forwarding or equivalent qualification
- Computer literate - MS Office
- No experience required
HOW TO APPLY
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NAACAM, supported by MerSETA, is offering bursaries to 15 University of Technology Students. All qualifying applicants must be 2nd or 3rd year students at a University of Technology, studying Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Library and Information Services Directorate, Community Development Department has the following Internship opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding twelve (12) months.
RCL FOODS is offering a 12 month work integrated opportunity in Production and Operations: This opportunity will be based at Nelspruit Bakery.