Sappi Finance Internship Opportunity
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Finance. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, complete to support the business with defferent tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
Finance - Intern 2021
This role will report into the Mill Management Accountant
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Rotate in various functions of Finance to obtain maximum work experience and practical exposure during internship.
- Assist with various administrative tasks and ad hoc activities.
- Participate in day to day contract administration activities.
- Ensure correct documentation is completed for capture by the department.
- Assist with compiling monthly budgets, approvals and actual spend.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12/Matric qualification.
- Relevant Finance/Accounting or Business Administration Degree or equivalent.
- Profieciency in MS Office (Word, Powerpoint,Excell, Outlook).
HOW TO APPLY
No Prior work experience required.
Closing Date: 07 May 2021
How to Apply? Please click on the button below.
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
Capitec Bank has an opening for a graduate seeking a workplace opportunity. Capitec, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
Most popular opportunities today
The internship programme is offered over a six-month period. We are now recruiting for the period 1 July – 30 December 2021.
Department of Transport and Public Works invites unemployed youth to apply for construction-related learnership opportunities
If you have completed a National Diploma/Degree, have an aptitude for numbers and excellent communication skills, then you could qualify for a 2-year Internship at SAPREF.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.