High School Scholarship Opportunities at Sanlam
Are you an ambitious, motivated and academically talented grade 7 scholar? If you have the potential, but you don’t see a path to participate in high-quality online schooling, this opportunity could be for you.
The Sanlam UCT Online High Scholarship programme is aimed at talented young people from historically disadvantaged families, who excel academically, but are unable to access high-quality education due to financial constraints.
Qualification & experience
- The applicant must be completing Grade 7 in 2021
- The applicant must not be older than 13 years of age and not younger than 12 years of age in grade 7
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum of 70% for Mathematics and 70% for English in their latest school report.
- Additionally, they must have obtained a minimum overall average of 70% in their latest school report.
- The applicant must be a South African citizen.
- The applicant must come from a historically disadvantaged South African family and be African, Coloured or Indian/Asian.
- The applicant must demonstrate financial need and the inability to afford UCT Online High School tuition fees.
HOW TO APPLY
- Proof of household income - you will need to supply one of the following documents to verify your household income (from both guardians if relevant):
- Employment contract
- Payslip (from within three months of application)
- A letter from your employer that indicates what you earn
- An IRP5 SARS tax form
- Proof of SASSA grant or other income
- Letter of recommendation from a current school leader
- A video of the learner responding to interview questions
Metropolitan Life is launching a Graduate Development Programme to place graduate trainees in business related disciplines. The position offers the opportunity to graduates who are keen to gain a broad understanding of the insurance industry and work across our various business units.
Most popular opportunities today
So, you are considering joining BDO in South Africa for a traineeship position. As the South African member firm of the global BDO organisation, one of the fastest growing professional services networks globally, you would be making a good choice for your future career.
The following vacancy has arisen at Safripol. Interested individuals/employees, who meet the minimum requirements and who wish to apply for the 1 year Learnership opportunity may apply below.
A Cape Town start up - Liquid Concepts is looking for a Warehouse Assistant with a Forklift and reach truck license to join their growing team! The ideal candidate should have leadership qualities, with great communication skills.
The Department would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme. The Internship is meant to provide work exposure to graduates for a period of twelve (12) months across various Labour Centres in Provinces.
Other people were also interested in:
Have you recently completed your Matric Qualification and not sure What’s Next? If you enjoy interacting with different people on a daily basis and you are the type of person who has to stay busy, Dis-Chem has the answer!
The Clicks Group is looking for people to complete a NQF Level 2 Contact Centre Learnership.