Internships in Finance, HR, Media, Paralegal and others
There are a number of internships available with SAMWU in areas like Finance, Human Resources, PR & Media and others. If you are interested in enrolling on one of these internship programmes with this popular union we have all the details.
The South African Municipal Workers Union, SAMWU, is based in Johannesburg and they have various internships available now in a wide range of areas.
In total there are 8 positions available with SAMWU for interns:
- 2 Finance Internships for graduates with degrees in accounting, internal auditing and cost management
- 1 HR Internship for a graduate with a degree in Human Resources Management
- 1 HRD Internship for a graduate with a degree in Human Resources Development, Adult Education or Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices
- 1 Media and Public Relations Internship for a graduate with any Media related qualification. An additional module or certificate in Political Science will be advantageous.
- 1 Archives and Records/Registry Internship for a graduate with a degree in Records/Registry and Archive Management
- 2 Legal/Paralegal Internship for graduates with degrees or qualifications in Labour Law, Paralegal Practices
Applications close on Friday the 9th April so there's not much time to apply!
For full details and how to apply CLICK HERE for the detailed job posting.
Government Communication and Information System would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship programme in the 2021/2023 financial year. The internship is meant to provide work exposure to eight (8) graduates for a period of twenty four (24) months.
If #FeesMustFall made an impression on you, and you're still looking to make a difference then your values will be perfectly aligned with this company. Feenix is looking for a Student Support Intern to assist with the execution of student support activities.
The purpose is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and requires In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification.
Most popular opportunities today
As a key member of the Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Team, the intern will work closely with the Portfolio Officers and Loan Account Receivable Officer to ensure that the GPF achieves its mandate.
BLOUBERG MUNICIPALITY hereby invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the following Internship positions.
Other people were also interested in:
2x fixed term vacancies exists for an unemployed person for the above position at Life Entabeni Hospital. The successful candidate will contribute to effective functioning and co-ordination of the Pharmacy and will report to the Senior Pharmacist and the Tutor.
Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a mining learnership to apply