Finance Internship Opportunity At Saldanha Bay Municipality
The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the municipal budget and treasury office.
The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired through tertiary training.
- Three-year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with Financial Accounting as a major
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communications skills in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in seeking employment with us.
• All applications should be accompanied by a completed application form (obtainable from our Human Resource office or website: www.sbm.gov.za) clearly reflecting the name of the position applying for; a comprehensive CV; a certified copy of your ID, driver’s license and educational qualifications.
• No original documents attached to the application will be safe kept/returned.
• Applications without afore - mentioned will not be considered.
• Applications should be forwarded to Human Resource Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or via email to: email@example.com or online.
• Applications/Supporting documents larger that 2MB sent via email are not accommodated.
• For the implementation of the Employment Act, candidates are encouraged to indicate their race, gender and disability.
• No late applications will be considered.
• Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates, If you have not received a response within 3 (three) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
• All appointments are subject to a medical assessment, criminal record and reference checks from previous and current employer(s).
• The Council beholds the right to make an appointment.
Application forms are also available from the Municipality's website at the following link:
Recruitment of unemployed youth to participate in a 12 month EPWP programme.
This is a graduate internship role, supporting the Marketing Managers within the Discovery Bank Marketing Team.
Most popular opportunities today
The SA Army is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract. The Military Skills Development System is a two-year voluntary service system with the long term goal of rejuvenating and enhancing the SA National Defence Force's deployment capability.
As a technology company, CONLOG is looking for exceptional candidates studying towards relevant qualifications in computer science, engineering, supply chain management, actuarial science and commerce. In addition, they offer students the ability to experience industry first-hand through their vacation work programme.
Calling all Recent Matriculants, who for whatsoever reason are currently unable to study full/part time at a University or Recognised Institution. This might the opportunity for you....
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.