Finance Internship Opportunity At Saldanha Bay Municipality
The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the municipal budget and treasury office.
The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired through tertiary training.
- Three-year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with Financial Accounting as a major
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communications skills in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for your interest in seeking employment with us.
• All applications should be accompanied by a completed application form (obtainable from our Human Resource office or website: www.sbm.gov.za) clearly reflecting the name of the position applying for; a comprehensive CV; a certified copy of your ID, driver’s license and educational qualifications.
• No original documents attached to the application will be safe kept/returned.
• Applications without afore - mentioned will not be considered.
• Applications should be forwarded to Human Resource Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or via email to: [email protected] or online.
• Applications/Supporting documents larger that 2MB sent via email are not accommodated.
• For the implementation of the Employment Act, candidates are encouraged to indicate their race, gender and disability.
• No late applications will be considered.
• Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates, If you have not received a response within 3 (three) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
• All appointments are subject to a medical assessment, criminal record and reference checks from previous and current employer(s).
• The Council beholds the right to make an appointment.
Application forms are also available from the Municipality's website at the following link:
Amajuba District Municipality invites applications from qualifying persons to be appointed on a twenty-four months experience gaining programme.
JOSHCO invites suitably qualified graduates to apply for the following internship. The internship is aimed at providing graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend.
Most popular articles today
While many people think bookkeeping is just basic arithmetic, it's actually a lot more than that. It requires an understanding of accounting, business management and even some tax knowledge in order to be able to serve a client properly. Bookkeeping isn't easy.
The word “career” and the word “job” are often used interchangeably, but they should never be. The difference between a job and a career is that your job may not be fulfilling, but it still enables you to earn enough money to support yourself. A career, on the other hand, will allow you to do what comes naturally and enjoy your work.
Welding is one of the many kinds of trades that can provide a decent living and secure job. There are many jobs available for welders, but it's important to note what kind of welding you want to do before choosing your trade. It's also important to understand that besides knowing how to weld, you must know how to properly use tools and read blueprints, so that you can be as safe as possible while on the job.
When you hear the word "welder," perhaps your mind conjures images of a burly man or woman covered in a suit, hunched over an electric arc welder, furiously fusing two pieces of metal together. Welding is a process that can be used in many different industries. Although the word "welder" might bring to mind someone who works with metal, welding is done in all sorts of industries – from construction to the manufacturing industry.