Customer Service Internship Opportunity At SAGE
Apply for the internship today. You’ll be joining us for 12 months in our cosmopolitan South Africa head office in Midrand with free parking and near the Metrobus, Gaubus, Gautrain & taxi drop off\collection.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and you may need some flexibility in how you work.
With the Sage Pathways programme we can look at a pattern that works for you in adding
value for Sage.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have matriculated, and either have a Degree or National Diploma in Finance, Accounting or IT
- Find great satisfaction in solving problems – with the ability to help convert customers with problems into happy ones
- Enjoy and be good at building trusted relationships with excellent communication skills
- Love the opportunity to learn new skills and continually improve your knowledge
- Be happy working in a fast moving, ever changing environment with minimal supervision
- Be comfortable working with computers
- Be a South African citizen, aged between 18-35, from a previously disadvantaged community and be living with a disability
- Flexible hours during the working day where possible
- Some remote/home working where possible
HOW TO APPLY
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
Capitec Bank has an opening for a graduate seeking a workplace opportunity. Capitec, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
Most popular opportunities today
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.