SAGE SA Data Analysts Internship Programme 2021
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
DATA ANALYST INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2021
Function Field Marketing
Country South Africa
Office Location Johannesburg
The Data Analyst role is responsible for generating and delivering campaign selections for key marketing activities to agreed standards and SLAs.
This successful candidate will leverage the global data infrastructure (processes, technology, data etc.) to efficiently analyse data sets and execute against the data plan.
The role holder will be responsible for deriving insights from rapidly growing data sets.
Responsibilities will include extracting, transforming, reporting and visualising data on past, current and future customers.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
- Possesses a high level of analytics skills
- Experience in conducting research and comfortable with research methodology and terminology
- Process and quality orientated with high attention to detail
- Ability to identify trends and behaviours from sets of complex data
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present statistical information
- Experienced in using statistics to generate clear and effective recommendations
HOW TO APPLY
- Passionate about data and a natural problem solver
- Enthusiastic and confident team player with the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and balance multiple priorities
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Experience with SQL/server required
- Exposure to data modeling tools like SAS Enterprise Miner/Guide desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in BI tool (e.g. Power BI, Qlik, Tableau) advantageous
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is a branch of the Gauteng Department of Education that aims to promote skills development in Gauteng. GCRA is inviting all qualified applicants who are residents of Gauteng as well as unemployed students to apply for its bursary program.
Most popular articles today
AFDA is the school for those who form a part of the creative economy. 2021 applications are now open so you can apply now already if you want to come to AFDA next year to study an Undergrad degree, a Higher Certificate or for Postgraduate studies.
Amid the rapidly rising number of Covid-19 cases in South Africa despite the adjusted alert level 3 lockdown, President Cyril Ramaphosa hints that a national address will be taking place soon.
The University of Free State registration is open for some programmes for the 2021 academic year. Due to the restrictions put in place because of the Covid-19 pandemic, registration will be taking place online.
Schools in the Eastern Cape have been facing challenges with basic infrastructure for many years leaving learners to be taught in unsafe environments and affecting their quality of education.