Sable Group HR Internship
Are you energetic, ambitious, and looking to develop your career? Sable is now looking to recruit a Human Resources Intern.
Our Cape Town HR department is looking to add an open-minded, eager, and passionate HR graduate to their team as an HR Intern as part of a 1-year HR Internship.
You will be exposed to a broad range of HR activities and general office management. You will join a supportive and energetic HR team who aspires to create a harmonious and joyous, yet challenging work environment and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Are a recent graduate with a HR-related degree
- Are able to multi-task and remain calm in a high-pressure, demanding environment
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Are able to take initiative, be self-motivated and proactive
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have an ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Are structured and organised with good time management skills
- Are computer literate and have experience using MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Are a happy, quick and willing learner
- Are creative and have a flair for coordinating events
How To Apply
Send us an email to [email protected] with your CV and one-page covering letter.
Amajuba District Municipality invites applications from qualifying persons to be appointed on a twenty-four months experience gaining programme.
JOSHCO invites suitably qualified graduates to apply for the following internship. The internship is aimed at providing graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend.
Most popular articles today
Each school has its own disciplinary measures written in a code of conduct. However, experts believe that parents and guardians don't know enough about the processes that should be followed.
Welding is one of the many kinds of trades that can provide a decent living and secure job. There are many jobs available for welders, but it's important to note what kind of welding you want to do before choosing your trade. It's also important to understand that besides knowing how to weld, you must know how to properly use tools and read blueprints, so that you can be as safe as possible while on the job.
When you hear the word "welder," perhaps your mind conjures images of a burly man or woman covered in a suit, hunched over an electric arc welder, furiously fusing two pieces of metal together. Welding is a process that can be used in many different industries. Although the word "welder" might bring to mind someone who works with metal, welding is done in all sorts of industries – from construction to the manufacturing industry.