SAB Graduate Talent Acceleration Programme 2021
Discover your true potential through the ABInBev Africa graduate development and leadership programme.
Talent Acceleration Programme 2021
If you want to accelerate your career, build your skills through cross functional development and build your profile to be a future leader the Talent Acceleration Programme is for you!
The programme offers the following:
- Frequent evaluation
- 6 Month cycles
- Rotation of work experience and teams
- Individual and team evaluations
- Future forward development
- Cross functional experiences
- On the job learning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leadership development
- Accelerated growth and graduation (Global Management Trainees will be chosen from the TAP Programme)
- Accelerated career growth (top performers' programme will be shorter in duration)
- You'll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results. We're looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact.
- Recent University graduate
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and does not apply
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
HOW TO APPLY
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements.
Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing
Are you dedicated to world development and want to gain practical experience to complement your studies? The Africa FSH is looking for an Intern to provide economic support to the private sector development and engagement team of the Hub.
If you reside in the JTG District we have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine and discover all about surface mining and mobile equipment in a six-month’s Mining Learnership enrichment programme.
Anglo American have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team. The internship Programme provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The programme will run for a period of 24 months.
Most popular opportunities today
Jones & Wagener is pleased to offer a limited number of bursaries for South African BEng / BSc Civil Engineering, Geology, Geochemistry and Environmental students studying at South African Universities.
If you are a new graduate or are in your final year of study, we are looking for you!