SA Home Loans Learnership
SA Home Loans has an amazing opportunity for a Learnership. Apply now!
SA Home Loans is looking for 10 Learners to join our Westville branch.
- African, Indian and Coloured race group
- Have a minimum Matric qualification
- Reside in and around Durban
- Currently unemployed
- Selected learners will have an opportunity to obtain a NQF SETA recognized qualification supported by real work experience in our Durban Westville branch where they will engage telephonically or on the field with our clients and clients’ clients to assist and educate them in their home ownership journey.
- You just need to be confident, a great communicator and eager to learn
- Advantages: call centre experience and proficiency in one or more of the following languages; isiZulu, English, Afrikaans, seSotho, tshiVenda and xiTsonga
How To Apply
Check out these other articles
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Where to Study
College of Cape Town strives to equip their students with the qualifications and skills to start successful careers. They provide well-equipped workshops, lecture rooms, computer rooms, studios for practical work and well-equipped media centres.
Three residences are located near the City, Crawford and Thornton Campuses. In addition to offering a variety of courses, they also provide their students with Open Learning Centres. College of Cape Town cares about the well-being of their students and therefore provides Student Support Services.
The Graduate Programme is an entry-level learning initiative to source, build and create a sustainable pipeline of talented people who will support business in meeting their objectives. It provides the Grads with a blend of theoretical training and on-the-job practical workplace experience.
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is a leading scientific and technology research organisation that researches, develops, localises and diffuses technologies to accelerate socio-economic prosperity in South Africa. The CSIR has an Internship opportunity in the e-Government Impact Area within the Next Generation Enterprises and Institutions Cluster.
The drinks company Heineken is running an internship programme which will give you the opportunity to work in the HR department of an international alcoholic drinks company. If you are interested we have all the details for you.
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body
South Africa is grappling with a youth unemployment rate of 43.4%. The Youth Employment Services offers not just employment prospects for unemployed youth, but also extensive assistance, skill enhancement, and a launching pad for young individuals to embark on their journeys in the professional sphere.