Unit Administrator Intern at RBIDZ
The successful candidate will be provided with relevant workplace skills and experience in order to prepare the learner for the job market, the development and training areas will include but not limited to the below.
- Prepare Business Correspondence and Records
- Support department with business communication, in whatever format as required.
- Typing of memo’s and letters as required.
- Compilation of Legal Registers, Risk Registers and Compliance Registers.
- Capturing documents on the documents managing system and archiving documents.
- Ensure that all filing is completed within the agreed time frame and according to RBIDZ practices.
- Access archives to provide information in the absence of Executive Manager.
- Prepare presentations.
- Courier documents where required
- Assist with research as and when required.
- Coordinate Diary
- Coordinate the diaries of the Department, by:
- Checking availability of relevant manager.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Reminding relevant parties of appointments.
- Ensuring relevant documentation is prepared and received prior to meetings.
- Organising refreshments for meetings.
- Take minutes during meetings, and distribute approved minutes to all relevant stakeholders within the agreed time frame.
- Up-dating electronic diary
- Coordinate Travel
- Coordinate travel for department, by:
- Scheduling and booking flights, accommodation and vehicle hire as requested.
- Confirming reservations prior to departures.
- Performing cancellations or changes and informing relevant traveller accordingly.
- Ensuring travel authorisations are approved by relevant approvers.
- General Administration
- Perform general administration, by:
- Placing orders for Business Unit’s stationary and other requirements.
- Controlling stationary stock levels within acceptable standards.
- Filing of fax and e-mail confirmations.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system and ensuring it is kept secure and up to date.
- Scanning, copying, printing, faxing, and binding of documents required for the Business Unit.
- Initial preparation of forms and statutory returns for Company.
- Standing in as Executive assistant as and when required.
Knowledge and Skills
- Document Management
- High level of commitment and initiative
- Positive team spirit and good social skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Coping under pressure
- Conflict handling skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Coordination skills
- Minute Taking
Application and all relevant documents and qualifications should be sent in writing to [email protected]
Equity Statement: Preference will be given to suitably qualified applicants in line with the RBIDZ Employment Equity plan.
Candidates that had previously applied are encouraged to reapply if they wish to be considered. Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the RBIDZ website.
Please ensure that the full registration option is selected and that all required details on the profile are completed before applying for the position. Candidates with foreign qualifications will be expected to have their qualifications evaluated by South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- The University Of Kent Is Committed To The Transformative Power Of Education And Research
- Bangor University - An Institution Steeped In History With A Strong Sense Of Community
- IE University - Shaping The People Who Will Go On To Shape The World
- Northumbria University Newcastle Has A Global Outlook And Well-Known Reputation
- University Of Manitoba - Where Imagination And Action Collide
Are you a graduate seeking an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your field of study? Has it been your aspiration to work for one of South Africa’s leading retail companies, PEP, known for its amazing culture, friendliness and innovation?
Bidvest International Logistics has an opportunity for PWD (People living with disabilities) Learners to join the learnership programme.
Most popular articles today
After storms and fires, a Mpumalanga school is being left in ruins. Learners at the school have not been in class for months and parents are desperate.
Are you not sure which career direction you should take after matric? We asked the experts for some advice.
As students and their parents look ahead to 2023, it is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. Will you be able to study or work towards a qualification? What are the options? If you can, how much will it cost, and can you afford it?
Learnerships are work-based learning programmes consisting of both theory and practical elements that give you an opportunity to gain work experience. If you are interested in joining in the police force, you might want to consider applying for the South African Police Services (SAPS) learnership programme.