Rand Water Graduate Development Programme
Rand Water invites applicants to apply for a Graduate Development Programme for the below discipline.
GRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAMME (24 MONTHS)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged candidates residing at Local Municipalities in Gauteng Province to apply for the Graduate Training Programme.
They will be exposed to the public sector in general and the water sector in particular, with a view to meeting the skills shortage in the sector.
Trainees will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of Engineering and all aspect of Water Care and Management and be part of development initiatives while developing technical and professional competencies.
- LLB [x9] Graduate / Internship Programme
- BCom IT [x2] Graduate / Internship Programme
- BSc Computer Science and Informatics/ BSc IT [x3] Graduate / Internship Programme
- BSc Information Science [x1] Graduate / Internship Programme
- South African citizens.
- Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI).
- Applicants must have Matric and a suitable qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 (In line with NSDS III)
- The following documents must accompany your application form: Curriculum Vitae Academic Transcript
As a graduate you will be exposed to the workplace and be provided with an opportunity to develop technical and professional competencies
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Copy of latest academic record
- Certified copies of qualifications
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Online for the Rand Water LLB [x9] Graduate / Internship Programme CLICK HERE
Apply Online for the Rand Water BCom IT [x2] Graduate / Internship Programme CLICK HERE
Apply Online for the Rand Water BSc Computer Science and Informatics/ BSc IT [x3] Graduate / Internship Programme CLICK HERE
Apply Online for the Rand Water BSc Information Science [x1] Graduate / Internship Programme CLICK HERE
There are five scholarships available to South African citizens, all of which are for international postgraduate study.
Most popular opportunities today
Scholarships awarded by the South African Association of Botanists for 2021
Each year the South African Association of Botanists awards SAAB Scholarships, to SADEC graduates with 70% or above grade average.
Drakenstein Municipality, an employer that is committed to equal employment opportunities, in partnership with the Local Government Sector Education and Training (LGSETA) invite eligible unemployed students who have successfully completed an occupational qualification in any of the South African accredited TVET Colleges to apply for placement opportunities/ workplace exposure ONLY in fields listed below:
Other people were also interested in:
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Supply Chain.
This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.