Rand Water Bursary Programme
Rand Water invites undergraduate students who are interested in joining the Water Sector an opportunity to apply for the 2021 External Bursary Scheme.
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain Management :3rd Year: X2
- Records Management, Information Science: 2nd or 3rd Year: X1
- Btech or Bsc IT in IT infrastructure, Cybersecurity & Operation: 2nd or 3rd Year: X2
- Bcom IT, Informatics or information System: 2nd or 3rd Year: X1
- Diploma or Degree in Risk Management (Enterprise wide risk management): 3rd Year: X1
- Diploma/Degree Risk Management (Business Continuity): 3rd Year: X1
- Masters/Honours in Cybersecurity, Computer Science: X3
- Bcom/CIMA in Management accounting: 2nd Year or 3rd Year: X1
- Bcom in Financial Accounting: 2nd Year: X1
- Btech/Bcom Internal Audit (Finance and Auditing): 1st or 2nd Year: X1
- Diploma in Accounting Finance: 2nd Year: X1
- Hospitality-Food and beverage Management: 3rd Year: X 2
- Bsc/ B Eng Electrical Engineering: 3rd or 4th Year: X2
- Diploma in Survey: 3rd Year: X1 Property Valuation Expert: 3rd Year: X1
- Btech/Bsc Civil Engineering: 3rd or 4th Year: X1
- B-Tech Water Care: 4th Year: X3
- South African citizens.
- Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI).
- Have Passed Matric or equivalent and currently studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Meet minimum average of 65% and academic performance in major subject.
- Not in possession of other bursary/funding
- Applicant must be under the age of 35 years
- Applicants must be full-time students at registered and recognized tertiary educational institution.
As a Bursar you are expected to complete qualification on Record time in line with Bursary Contract/Agreement.
Knowledge Rand Water Mandate and its contribution to the water sector.
Skills Communication skills (verbal and written).
HOW TO APPLY
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Latest Academic Record
Apply Online for the Rand Water Bursary Intake 2021 CLICK HERE
Skye Distribution (Pty) Ltd is looking to hire suitably qualified graduates with a passion for fashion and brands to join the below teams. Get your career off to a good start with a 12-month Internship programme.
Communications internship opportunity is available at the National Nuclear Regulator. The Communications and Stakeholder Relations department provides multi-disciplinary communication support services for internal and external communications.
The Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings and Infrastructure Programme (EEPBIP) aims to employ a South African graduate for the purpose of an internship.
Most popular opportunities today
Department of Transport and Public Works invites unemployed youth to apply for construction-related learnership opportunities
The SA Army is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract. The Military Skills Development System is a two-year voluntary service system with the long term goal of rejuvenating and enhancing the SA National Defence Force's deployment capability.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.