Procter & Gamble Winter Internship Opportunity
The Internship is for those who have not completed their Bachelors’ degree studies yet. Our aim is to select exceptional students for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for Full-Time employment upon completion of your degree.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The internships are for various departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, Communications, Purchasing, Health Care and Information Technology.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- Currently studying towards the completion of your Bachelors’ Degree
- You’re available for the internship for at minimum 6 consecutive weeks (depending on your academic calendar)
- You demonstrate leadership skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you interested in working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
Amajuba District Municipality invites applications from qualifying persons to be appointed on a twenty-four months experience gaining programme.
JOSHCO invites suitably qualified graduates to apply for the following internship. The internship is aimed at providing graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend.
Most popular articles today
Each school has its own disciplinary measures written in a code of conduct. However, experts believe that parents and guardians don't know enough about the processes that should be followed.
Welding is one of the many kinds of trades that can provide a decent living and secure job. There are many jobs available for welders, but it's important to note what kind of welding you want to do before choosing your trade. It's also important to understand that besides knowing how to weld, you must know how to properly use tools and read blueprints, so that you can be as safe as possible while on the job.
When you hear the word "welder," perhaps your mind conjures images of a burly man or woman covered in a suit, hunched over an electric arc welder, furiously fusing two pieces of metal together. Welding is a process that can be used in many different industries. Although the word "welder" might bring to mind someone who works with metal, welding is done in all sorts of industries – from construction to the manufacturing industry.