Pharma Dynamics Digital Marketing Programme 2021
We invite applications for our 2021 PD Graduate programme in the field of digital pharmaceutical marketing.
The successful graduate will assist and support the Creative team to continuously work on novel ways to position Pharma Dynamics in the digital and design space and set the organization up for the digital future.
PD Graduate Programme Digital Marketing
Reference# : PD Grad2021
Location:Tokai, Western Cape, South Africa
Actively drive campaigns and looking at expanding business on digital platforms.
Industries: Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene
The program stages
In addition, HR will facilitate the programme in terms of on and offboarding as well as soft skills training.
Are you able to demonstrate the following competencies?
- Adaptability: Ability to maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities, and people
- Communication: Expressing ideas effectively in individual and group situations
- Continuous learning: Proactively takes advantage of opportunities to learn
- Results focused and accountability: Ability to stay focused on the efforts necessary to achieve quality results consistent with institutional and departmental goals.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on apply and submit your updated CV only along with a 2 min intro video of yourself highlighting your best qualities and why you should be selected.
Videos can be emailed to email@example.com
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
Completed qualifications in
- 3-year qualification in Marketing (Creative or Digital design) focus on Data Analytics with experience in Google AdWords, social media marketing and understanding SEO
There are five scholarships available to South African citizens, all of which are for international postgraduate study.
Most popular opportunities today
Bursary applications are invited form first-year students for the 2021 academic year which will be extended to a maximum of three years provided that the candidates adhere to the bursary conditions.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
Are you a qualified graduate between the ages of 18 and 35 years of age? CMS is offering internships in various fields.
Other people were also interested in:
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Supply Chain.
This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.