Pam Golding Properties Internship
Named after its founder, Pam Golding, the Group has over 2000 real estate professionals globally and operates in both the residential and commercial sectors. It is the largest independent property services company in Southern Africa and this leadership position is even more dominant in the more elite residential property sector. We are looking for an Intern agent.
Pam Golding Properties is looking for an intern agent for their Operations - Sales and Rentals department. This is a permanent position located in Kraaifontein.
Own vehicle and laptop is a pre requisite.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- No previous skills required
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Problem Solving and Resourcefulness
- Honesty and Tact
- Self-Motivation and Persistence
The main responsibilities will be:
- Negotiation and selling skills;
- Ambition, drive and charisma;
- Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Strong organisation skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time;
- Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on;
- Willingness to travel and spend time out of the office; a full driving licence is typically required;
- Understanding of, and interest in, the local property market and the process of buying.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, mandates, listings)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
An internship with Shoprite will provide you with the perfect opportunity to gain broad learning experiences. So, if you’re interested in expanding your skills and experience while actively contributing in a dynamic environment, we’d love to meet you!
Most popular articles today
Online applications for boarding school admissions to Gauteng schools will open when learners return from their winter holidays. If you will be applying for admission to boarding schools, here's what you need to know.
A youth-led organisation prides itself in the achievements of one of its programmes that was introduced to primary school learners. Since its initial launch during the lockdown period, the lives of learners have improved.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.