Nova Pioneer Teacher Apprenticeship Programme 2021
Nova Pioneer is looking for superstar Apprentice Teacher to teach Pre-Primary and Primary School (grades 000 - 7) at our Gauteng Campuses in 2021.
Teacher Apprenticeship 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring teacher who is currently in their 3rd or 4th year of their BEd qualification or completing their PGCE in 2021 to join a team deeply committed to the development of our people and our children.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and entering your third or fourth year of study OR a Bachelor’s Degree + Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- You will not be a qualified teacher at the start of 2021
- You are specialising in either ECD (Grades 000-00) or Foundation phase (Grades R-3).
- You are provisionally SACE registered
- You have English and Mathematics teaching experience or curriculum knowledge - experience in Singapore Maths and THRASS (English) is not compulsory but ideal
- Experience and/or understanding of Cambridge curriculum objectives would be an advantage
- If you teach specialist subjects such as Science, History, IsiZulu etc. in grades 4 to 6, you should have done the relevant specialist subject in university or have a deep understanding of the subject
2021 Apprentice Teacher (Midrand)
Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
2021 Apprentice Teacher (Ormonde)
- Ormonde, Gauteng, South Africa
2021 Apprentice Teachers (Paulshof)
- Paulshof, Gauteng, South Africa
HOW TO APPLY
Does working at Nova Pioneer excite you? If so, then apply now!
To apply, please complete the form on the right hand side of this page. We cannot process applications that are emailed to us.
There are five scholarships available to South African citizens, all of which are for international postgraduate study.
Most popular opportunities today
The Department of Sports, Arts & Culture is inviting students to apply for a bursaries. The bursaries will be awarded to qualifying students who want to pursue their studies in heritage related programmes.
The bursaries, which are each valid for a year but can be renewed, are open to South African students across the country with a written acceptance letter from a university to study engineering, supply chain and logistics, IT or finance. Students at technical vocational education and training (TVET) colleges can also apply for bursaries to study a range of disciplines. Successful students will receive financial support from Gibela for both their tuition and accommodation.
Other people were also interested in:
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Supply Chain.
This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.