Internship Opportunities At NEMISA
NEMISA is offering 06 months Web Development internship opportunities to x 3 unemployed graduates that have completed their qualifications at minimum NQF Level 5 in the following field of studies.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES 2021/2022
REF: HR/2021/12 (Parktown)
• Software/Web Development
- Applicants must have satisfied the academic requirements for the advertised field of study/ discipline and should not have previously served as an Intern or Contract Worker in the Public Sector or Private Sector and must not be older than 35 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, Certified Copies of qualifications and identity document. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all information and attachments in support of the application are submitted by the due date.
- Please email though comprehensive CV and certified copies of Qualifications/Supporting documents and identity document to the above-mentioned email address.
- Within one week of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Preference will be given to historically disadvantaged applicants.
- • Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements should apply. Correspondence will only be limited to short listed candidates. • NEMISA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
• Closing Date: 07 December 2021 (16:30)
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity. The SARB actively contributes to addressing scarce and critical skills through this programme.
The Gauteng Provincial Government and the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in partnership with Tshepo 1 Million have exciting short-term work experience opportunities for over 1,400 young graduates in Gauteng.
Most popular articles today
If starting a motivational speaking career is something that you're seriously considering, there are some facts you should know. Trying to break into the motivational speaking field can be extremely difficult.
This years’ schools have inherited problems of previous years. The parliamentary committee will continue with its oversight visit to schools to assess the state of readiness of the basic education department as schools reopen for the 2022 academic year.