Nedbank Bursary Programme 2021
Are you a grade 12 student looking to further your studies next year? Do you believe that a better future is achievable but don't have means to finance your studies? Apply for a Nedbank bursary and join a vision-led, values-driven organization that is building Africa's most admired bank. Bursaries are awarded to address scarce and future skill requirements in South Africa broadly as well as with specific focus on the financial sector.
UNLOCK YOUR FUTURE
The Nedbank External Bursary Programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study fulltime towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African public university or university of technology.
- We will consider applications from only South African citizens.
- You must have a proven financial need, as determined by household income.
- Past academic results:
- A minimum academic average of 65% in the year that you are applying for the Nedbank bursary, i.e. in grade 12 or at university level.
- A minimum academic average of 65% for the required subjects aligned to the qualification you plan to study at university.
- We will not consider applicants who completed their grade 12 or senior certificate with Mathematics Literacy.
- You must have successfully obtained admission approval to a South African public university or university of technology for the undergraduate qualification you plan to study.
HOW TO APPLY
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN SUPPORT OF YOUR APPLICATION
- A certified copy of your South African identity document.
- Your most recent academic transcript:
- Grade 11 end-year results, as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in grade 12.
- Grade 12 end-year results as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in your first year at university.
- Your last academic year results as well as your current mid-year results if you are currently in your second or third year at university.
CLICK HERE TO : NEDBANK BURSARY APPLICATION FORM - APPLICATION IS OPEN FROM 30 September 2020
Skye Distribution (Pty) Ltd is looking to hire suitably qualified graduates with a passion for fashion and brands to join the below teams. Get your career off to a good start with a 12-month Internship programme.
Communications internship opportunity is available at the National Nuclear Regulator. The Communications and Stakeholder Relations department provides multi-disciplinary communication support services for internal and external communications.
The Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings and Infrastructure Programme (EEPBIP) aims to employ a South African graduate for the purpose of an internship.
Most popular opportunities today
Our applications are open from the second (2nd) week of March and close on the first (1st) of July every year. Only individuals who are currently NOT funded and who meet the selection criteria may apply.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.