Supply Chain Internship Opportunity At The National Heritage Council
The National Heritage Council (NHC) based in Hatfield, Pretoria is implementing a Graduate Development programme as part of its contribution to skills development initiative.
The NHC has a vacancy for an Intern position in the Finance unit.
While learning on the job, the incumbent shall be assisting in the performance of the following activities:
- Ensuring that the Supply Chain Management policies are adhered to
- Receiving and processing requests for procurement of goods and/or services
- Facilitating sittings of the bid committee and maintaining bid records
- Following up on procurement requests with the relevant line management
- Conduct market research where required
- Update and manage the supplier database
- Perform contract administration activities
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the mentor
This position is in Hatfield Pretoria.
The National Heritage Council invites graduates to apply for a 24 months’ internship opportunity.
- Three (3) year completed tertiary qualification in Supply Chain Management/Financial Accounting
- A Postgraduate degree will be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
Recently graduated and never employed young graduate willing to learn in a fast pace environment.
Gauteng based applicants will only be considered.
Would you like to develop your career at one of the country's top banking groups? We’re working to grow potential for young people throughout Africa. And with a Standard Bank Group Learnership, yours could know no limits.
News24 is seeking an ambitious and dynamic multimedia journalist intern to join our team in Johannesburg.
Most popular articles today
Civil society groups such as, Equal Education have called for key changes to be made to the Basic Education Law Amendment Bill to ensure that schools have safe and workable policies that protect learners’ basic rights.
Mid-year university examinations have been halted due to protests at the Umlazi Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) campus. The university’s executive held a meeting to come up with solutions.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.