Nampak Learnership Programme 2022
Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) since 1969. Nampak operates from 19 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 67% to group revenue, 14 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 33% to group revenue.
Applications are now open at Nampak for their Learnership Programme.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire knowledge and skills of Technical Trainer / Mentor in your designated trade.
- Participate in formal scheduled training events; make reasonable progress to achieve the required competencies and attend the necessary training assessments related hereto.
- Perform duties required to complete assignments on time and make reasonable progress to acquire an 80% pass rate for all theory modules and achieve practical competencies.
- Keep the training record (logbook) in possession and display to supervisor / mentor or technical trainer when requested.
- Complete maintenance check sheets and work effectively with others to successfully complete maintenance activities and objectives.
- Ensure changeover completion within specified time, equipment start up and run efficiently.
- Acknowledge that all work procedures to changeovers and work instructions are available during tasks according to requirements.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures, work instructions, guidelines, regulations/legislations and programs and proactive action to identify and correct potential unsafe conditions and acts.
- Applicants need to be in possession of a Grade 12 qualification or equivalent technical qualification with subjects:
- English, Physical Science and Mathematics all passed with a minimum of 45%.
An internship with Shoprite will provide you with the perfect opportunity to gain broad learning experiences. So, if you’re interested in expanding your skills and experience while actively contributing in a dynamic environment, we’d love to meet you!
Most popular articles today
Online applications for boarding school admissions to Gauteng schools will open when learners return from their winter holidays. If you will be applying for admission to boarding schools, here's what you need to know.
A youth-led organisation prides itself in the achievements of one of its programmes that was introduced to primary school learners. Since its initial launch during the lockdown period, the lives of learners have improved.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.